Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

Crab Curry




I've got a wonderful cook, bless her soul! She's been with me for 26 years now and she's still so enthusiastic when it comes to our daily meals. Here's her famous crab curry recipe which everyone who comes over raves about.

For 1 kg crabs
Fry one large onion chopped in a little oil and when the onion is slightly brown, add 2 large red chillies, 1 tbsp raw rice, 1 tbsp dhania, 1 tsp tamarind paste, 1” inch ginger and 1 pod garlic as well as 1 vati dry coconut - copra - grated. Cool and grind. In oil, add haldi, Kashmiri chilli powder and put in the ground masala add water, salt to taste and add the crabs and cook till done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Shalini
I'm passionate about holistic healing and I love to read, write and cook.
View my complete profile