Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Ragi Muffins




Finger millet has been cultivated in Africa and India for thousands of years and today, with millets making a comeback when it comes to healthy eating, it’s time to look at how this health food can be used in various ways. This is a simple recipe and makes for a great breakfast or tea time snack.

Here’s what you need:
2 eggs
I cup ragi flour
½ cup butter
½ cup milk
1 level teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
½ cup grated carrots
½ cup grated apple


Beat the eggs, add the butter, salt, sugar, baking powder and ragi flour and mix, add the milk and stir, then mix in the grated carrot and apple. Let stand for 10 minutes while you preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Grease the muffin pans with butter or oil and spoon in the mixture. Bake for 15 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Shalini
I'm passionate about holistic healing and I love to read, write and cook.
View my complete profile