Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013




Microwave Brownies

My daughter and I had, years ago, dropped into my friend Christine’s place and she whipped this up in a matter of minutes. My daughter was so thrilled, she wrote down the recipe – I still have it in her little-girl handwriting. I think of Christine, so far away in Canada, every time we make a batch. Delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.

1 cup sugar
½ cup white flour (maida)
¼ tsp baking powder
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ cup milk
2 eggs
100g butter

Beat all ingredients together and microwave for 7 minutes (a bit less or more according to your microwave). Leave it in the microwave for 10 minutes before taking it out. Cut into squares.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Shalini
I'm passionate about holistic healing and I love to read, write and cook.
View my complete profile